Optimo Group is seeking a workshop labourer to join our team working on our powder coating lines. The position starts on Monday 10 May 2021. In this role you can expect to be responsible for:
- Surface preparation and treatment
- Powder application
- Operating oven and equipment
- Meticulous quality control
What we're looking for
While experience and qualifications are not required for this role, these factors will benefit the applicant. In order to be successful for this application, we are looking for:
- A positive working attitude
- A versatile team player
- A willingness to learn with humility
- Experience with use of hand tools
- An eye for detail - encourages a high standard
Optimo Group as a broad and extensive client base and ever-increasing demand. A successful applicant who continues to meet the above criteria can find security in this position.
Optimo encourages a positive working culture, including fairly paid overtime and a monthly rostered day off (RDO).
How to apply
Applications should be emailed to Jayden: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include a resumé and cover letter. Applications that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.